Put it in a smothie, add it too your salad mix or include in a soup or stew; Spinach is an excellent source of vitamin K, vitamin A manganese, copper, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, vitamin E, calcium and vitamin C. It’s a superfood for healthy living!
Spinach Sweet Potato Sauté
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 tablespoons garlic, minced
- ½ vegetable broth
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup Bragg’s liquid amino
- ½ teaspoon tumeric
- ½ teaspoon coriander
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon cardamon
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- Pepper to taste
- Heat water & Braggs in a large skillet
- Add onions and garlic and sauté over medium heat for 5 minutes stirring frequently
- Add seasonings and lemon juice and stir to mix thoroughly.
- Add broth and sweet potatoes. Simmer covered over low heat, stirring occasionally, until sweet potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes.
- Uncover to allow sauce to thicken, cooking 1-2 more minutes.
- Add spinach to sweet potatoes.
- Cook uncovered for a 3-4 more minutes.
- Add cilantro and pepper to taste. Serve with hearty bread!
For more healthy, delicious spinach recipes, visit: https://www.healthline.com/health/food-nutrition/healthy-spinach-recipes