Sweet Potato Delights are Tasty, Authentic and Responsible; a healthy alternative to the traditional morning donuts, lunch on the run, evening snack or holiday desserts. Made from the best ingredients including produce sourced from local farms.
Sweet potatoes are…..
- Known to boost your immune system while satisfying your sweet tooth!
- One of nature’s phenomenal sources of beta-carotene. High in vitamin B6.
- A good source of vitamins A, C & E
- Loaded with Vitamin D and iron
- A good source of magnesium and potassium.
- High in fiber, low in calories and cholesterol
DR. VELONDA ANDERSON BLOG
National Sweet Potato MonthFebruary 7, 2018
February is National Sweet Potato Month Celebrating the most nutritious vegetable in the world! The top 2 health benefits of sweet potatoes are antioxidants and blood sugar regulation. Stay tunes for more sweet potato nutrition nuggets. In the meantime, use the recipe below to add sweet potato pancakes to your menu.
Welcome to 2018January 22, 2018
Each January, roughly one in three Americans resolve to improve their health in some way. A much smaller percentage of people actually make good on those resolutions. Studies have found that about 75% of people stick to their goals for at least a week, however less than half (46%) are still on target six months